Neal Schaffer of NealSchaffer.com
CEO & Co-founder
Neal helps businesses through their digital transformation of sales and marketing through consulting, training, and helping enterprises large and small develop and execute on social media marketing strategy, influencer marketing, and social selling initiatives.
One way in which Neal does so is through his social media agency PDCA Social. Specialties of the agency include:
– helping Japanese companies with North American and English-speaking digital and social media marketing (all communication done in Japanese)
– social media strategy creation and revision (for larger businesses)
– private as well as onsite social media consulting (for smaller businesses)
– managing influencer marketing programs
– social media campaign management
– content creation
– social selling training
He also teaches digital media to executives at Rutgers University, the Irish Management Institute (Ireland), and the University of Jyvaskyla (Finland).
Fluent in Japanese and Mandarin Chinese, Neal has been invited to speak about digital media on four continents in a dozen countries. Some of his popular speaking topics are on:
– influencer marketing
– social selling
– digital transformation of sales and marketing
– social media strategy & ROI
– content marketing
Neal is also the author of 3 books on social media, including Maximize Your Social (Wiley), and in the winter of 2019 will publish his 4th book, The Business of Influence (HarperCollins), on educating the market on the why and how every business should leverage the potential of influencer marketing.